Become a Member
When you become a member of Impact100 Essex, you join a unique group of philanthropic women who collectively fund high-impact grants to help disadvantaged, impoverished, and underserved populations in Essex County, New Jersey. The grants are provided to nonprofit organizations that complete a rigorous application process and are selected through a membership vote.
Become a Friend
Because no expenses are deducted from member dollars, we welcome the contributions of friends, sponsors and others to offset our operating costs, including insurance, website hosting, printing, and mailing. Individuals (both women and men), local businesses, corporations, and family foundations can support Impact100 Essex with tax-deductible gifts of any size. Individuals (both women and men), local businesses, corporations, and family foundations can support Impact100 Essex with tax-deductible gifts of any size.
- Make a check payable in any amount to the Community Foundation of New Jersey and note Impact100 Essex on the memo line. Mail the check to Impact100 Essex and mail to
COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF NEW JERSEY
ATTN: MARGARETHE LAURENZI
P.O. BOX 338
MORRISTOWN, NJ 07963
- If you wish to donate by credit card online, please click here for the Community Foundation of NJ. Select your contribution level and complete your billing information.
- If you wish to donate by stock transfer, please email the Membership Team.
- We encourage all Friends (and Members) whose employers have matching-gift programs to request matching funds for Impact100 Essex. We will apply those to our operating support and the corporation will be listed as a Friend.
- All friends will receive a thank you letter from us and an official acknowledgement for IRS purposes.
- Friends of Impact100 Essex are recognized at our Annual Awards Meeting in November. They may not, however, vote for the recipients of Impact 100 grants. Voting is limited to members.
Become a Sponsor
Impact100 Essex invites sponsorship of its member events, or portions of those events, including its Annual Awards Meeting and Spring Open House. Please email the Membership Team for more information.
Make an In-Kind Donation
We welcome in-kind donations from local businesses. Such services as printing, copying, and catering are appreciated to help keep overhead expenses low.
Spread the Word: Refer a Member or a Friend
Word of mouth is the most effective means of helping Impact100 Essex to grow and expand its grants to nonprofits. Refer a friend, colleague, or family member and help us increase our membership and our impact.